Composting (all about)
Contact Us Form
Garden Wiki Link
Insects & "Plant Issues"
Make a Donation
Misc. Useful Info.
Questions & Answers
Recycle & Reuse
Seeds & Soil
Videos & Photos
What to Grow & When
If you'd like to share your garden recipes with us, send us an email. We're just getting started, so check back for updates.
Garden Pasta Salad
submitted 8/31/2011 by Rick Smith
- 1 pkg. (12 ounces) RONZONI Garden Delight Rotini
- Ken's Steak House® Lite Northern Italian dressing with Basil & Romano
- 4 oz. Vermont Sage Cheese, cubed (also available a WinnDixie)
- 1 jar (about 10 ounces) pitted Kalamata olives, drained
- 10 oz. grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 small head of broccoli, chopped
- 1 can (15 oz.) of chick peas, drained
- Fresh snap peas to taste, cut into quarters
- 6 mini bambino eggplants (boiled & chilled)
- 1/2 cup quarted and marinated artichoke, drained & sliced
- 2-3 oz. Ramano, finely grated
- Prepare pasta according to directions and place in refrigerator to chill.
- While pasta is chilling, prepare veggies and sage cheese cubes.
- Mix all ingredients with pasta in a large pot, stirring in salad dressing 1 Tbsp. at a time until all ingredients are lightly coated.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Yield: 6-8 servings.
Mini Bambino Eggplants are about the size of a superball, smaller then a golf ball. The plant grows to about 2 feet tall and produces lots of
these small veggies that are delicious. Simply give them a boil to soften, then refrigerate to chill, and serve cold with a vegetable
dip. Or, add them (boiled & chilled) to your Garden Pasta Salad... YUM!! Organic Seeds
Please visit our