Rosemary Roasted Almonds - YUM!
submitted 7/24/2011 by Hazel & Bob
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped FRESH rosemary
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
- Dash ground red pepper
- 1 (10 oz) bag whole almonds (about 2 cups)
- 1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- 2. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; toss well to coat.
- Arrange the almond mixture in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 325 F for 20" or until lightly toasted.
- COOL TO ROOM TEMPERATURE.
- Yield 2 cups
Hazel & Bob proudly display their CGKW GLEE T-shirts, which are
available for purchase at events & meetings throughout the year. T-shirt revenue helps us fund projects in the garden that benefit everyone, so
if you'd like to make a small donation, buy our T-shirt. Learn more...